Monday, July 23, 2007

The last Irish post

This will be my last post made in Northern Ireland. I've said good-bye to all of my fellow volunteers, the staff, and the friends that I've made along the way.
It's impossible to summarise the experiences I've had here, the learning I've done, or the connection I've forged with the people and this place. All I can say is, I will be back. There's a joke that when you come to Corrymeela they put a homing device in you so that you can't get actually get away for long. The further you try to run away, the faster you are snapped back. Since words will not convey my year, I will attempt with photos.

Photos: The team on a day out eating brownies, Rina and I in London, coastearing off Dunseverick, Christian and I in Ballycastle, and a gorgeous sunset from behind the main house.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, July 26, 2007, Blogger Lisa Ho said...

it will be good to have you home... but I can only imagine what it must be like to leave there...

See you soon!

 
At 2:32 PM, August 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ijust love that picture of us honey! London was just great - apart from the bad endinG! :( call u soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home