Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I think I have passed the test. If a person can survive being away from home during Christmas without breaking down into a blob of mashed potatoes with gravy tears, then he/she can survive anything. I mean, vernicious kernits don't even sound scary anymore--BRING EM ON!
I spent my holiday with a few other Corrymeela volunteers. Once I return to Corrymeela, I can post pictures off my new digital camera (yay!) and explain a little more of what we did and where we were. But basically, we did a whole lot of nothing, which was everything I wanted and needed. I caught up on some journalling and thinking, got to cook for myself (with the others), and eat absolutely no fried potatoes for awhile.
I know that the comments link isn't working on here, and I'm working on making it work. That's why the background changed. That was just one of many failed attempts. If anyone knows how to fix such a problem, please email me! And if you've got something to say that's not about my blog, please email me! Or facebook. :) (Just kidding, I think it's fixed! yay!)
I hope your holidays were healthy and happy! Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, December 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! it's fixed :-) I'm glad you survived Christmas over there ..... I thought of you, if that at all helps :-)

 
At 7:50 PM, December 31, 2006, Blogger Lisa Ho said...

happy, happy, joy, joy!

5 months... and counting!

love da ho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home